Friday 10 June 2011

The Best Job Advert for the Worst Job

I stumbled across this Job advert - I have removed the name of the company so the person who set it up doesn't get into any more trouble than they are already in! I used to work in recruitment advertising and I would have loved to put an advert like this in the press. Somebody was really pissed off with their boss when they created this advert:

Client Services position
Do you get a kick out of frustration?
Do you enjoy being criticized by your boss on a day to day basis?
Perhaps this gives you the motivation to do better?
Can you work overtime whenever needed? Take no holidays, but happily be criticized for being 5 or 10 minutes late in the morning?
If your answer is YES then WE WANT YOU!!

For more information contact #∞¢#∞¢#∞¢
NB: If you are not English do not apply! Your application will not be taken seriously.
It is also important that you like to drink like a fish, watch football and suck up to the MD at all times!!

I would like to point out that I am not endorsing this - I just think it's funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment